- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Shikuwasa Juice
- 1 shot of Shochu
- Sparkling water
Add all ingredients to a small saucepan, bring to a boil for 1 min, or until desired thickness. Let cool.
Then add one spoonful to champagne flute, add one shot of Shochu, fill the rest of the glass with sparkling water. *For extra fun, coat rim with sugar.
Sesame Banana Bread
- 3-4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup Kokuto Black Sesame Jam
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, plus extra for topping if desired
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease and flour an 8.5×4.5-inch loaf pan or spray with baking spray.
In a large bowl, combine the mashed bananas with the melted butter, then add the Kokuto Black Sesame Jam, egg, and vanilla. Stir well with a large wooden spoon.
Sprinkle the baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt over the banana mixture. Stir to combine.
Add flour and walnuts or chocolate chips (if desired), and stir just until no streaks of flour remain. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
Bake for 50-60 minutes, until a knife inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely. Slice into 10 thick slices and serve.
Thai POW Chicken
- 1 tbls Sunflower oil
- 7 Garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 Chicken breasts (thinly sliced)
- 4 tbls Soy sauce
- 3 tbls Oyster sauce
- 6 tbls Fish sauce
- 2 tbls Awamori Chili Paste
- ½ cup green beans (chopped)
- 1 bunch Basil
- 1 bunch Culantro
- 2 cups rice
- 2 eggs
- 1 Cucumber (sliced)
- Thinly slice 2 Chicken Breasts, mince 7 Garlic Cloves, and chop ½ cup green beans.
- Set heat to med-high, then add 1 Tbls of Sunflower Oil in a pan.
- Add Garlic. Let it sit for 1 minute.
- Add Chicken and Green Beans to the pan. Stir until mixed.
- Once Chicken is stirred, add Awamori Chili Paste, Soy, Oyster and Fish Sauce to pan. Stir and sit for 1 minute.
- Then, add Basil and Culantro. Stir. While that is resting, plate your cup of rice.
- Add mixture from the pan next to the portion of rice.
- Immediately fry one egg, over medium, then add to the top of the rice.
- Add sliced cucumber for garnishment..